The Aneby, by Hults Bruk
The Aneby is a fantastic camping or hunting hatchet that is designed to provide significant power and leverage in a small package. Ideal for light forest work, processing kindling, and firewood, or felling and bucking small trees. The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium-sized axe / hatchet.
Compact and light enough to go camping or carry long distances, the Aneby can be used comfortably with one hand or both hands. It features Hults Bruk’s Turpentine pattern with a finger notch for detailed carving and has a rounded poll for skinning. The cutting edge is approximately 3.5-inches in length. Note: all Hults Bruk axes are hand forged, so there may be slight variations from axe to axe.
- Weight 2.75 lbs.
- Head Weight: 2 lbs.
- Length w/Handle: 20″
- The axe head is hand forged at the historic Hults Bruk, a forge that has been in operation since 1697.
- Each axe is made from high-quality Swedish axe steel, expertly tempered to hold a very sharp edge even after repeated sharpening.
- Blackened, hand-finished, razor-sharp with a polished edge.
- Curved American hickory handle, sanded, protected with linseed oil and engraved with the HB logo.
- Each axe comes with a premium leather sheath, shipped with a storage box and detailed user’s manual.