HEADREST IFAK KIT
The Headrest IFAK Kit was designed to provide personnel with an easily accessible and quick to deploy medical pouch that mounts easily to a vehicle’s headrest. The large elastic band keeps the kit bag stowed securely, while the adjustable attachment straps keep the kit tight against a headrest. The durable side pull handles allow for the kit bag to be rapidly deployed from either side of the mount. The 550 cord zipper pulls are reliable and allow for quick access to the bag’s contents.
This Kit comes fully loaded with critical medical equipment for point-of-wounding treatment during traumatic injuries. The design of the Headrest IFAK platform features durable nylon construction, multiple interior elastic loops allowing for the contents to be organized and secured.
***Please note that all medical gear and first aid products are made to order. Please expect a 2-4 week lead time for delivery of all medical gear, and 3-5 weeks for IFAKs***
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorization to use any medical items in this kit that require training or authorization. The Survival Summit assumes no liability for its misuse.
Basic Kit Contents:
- 2 x Combat Application Tourniquet, (C-A-T®) – Orange
- 2 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze – 3 in. x 5 yds.
- 2 x HyFin® Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x 4 in. Trauma Dressing
- 1 x Triangular Bandage – 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 20 x Bandage – 1 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x Black Responder glove kit – Large
- 1 x Microshield CPR mask
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket – 52 in. x 84 in.
- 1 x Zip lock bag – 2 in. x 5 in.
- Packaged: H 5.25 in. x W 7.25 in. x D 4.25 in.
- Weight: 1.62 lbs