Replacement purifier cartridges for the GEOPRESS are designed to last 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L). Lifespan will decline when purifying water with high levels of silt, sediment, or tannins. Cartridge press time increases towards the end of the cartridge lifespan; when press time reaches 25-30 seconds, the cartridge should be replaced. Cartridge continues to protect, even as press time increases.
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell, and clarity
- Active Technology: Ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Antimicrobial: Yes Chemical-free: Yes Size: 2.9″ (7.3 cm) H x 3.1″ (7.8 cm) W
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g) Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Lifespan: 350 presses (250L/65 gal) Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 add’l years.
WE HAVE YOU COVERED: